Auxiliary on Metasploit

We just discussed about how the use of auxiliary in metasploit.
auxiliary which is part of metasploit. need not linger long, open the console and type the command msfconsole




 if it then type the command show auxiliary, there are many options there, pick one, here I will try to use gather / search_email_collector
hope this tutorial gets an email :)



 
  after that go to the menu option to show options



point "domain" to a domain
The next step running auxiliary



and this tutorial was not getting the results ^ _ ^
keep the spirit of a friend
 
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who told that the target was outside there? just always try to create your own lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, I'm sorry,
    I think the target "should be" beyond ..
    I will not repeat again

    ReplyDelete
  4. This auxiliary is I used in my blog last night over 10 hours ago from now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know if you use the auxiliary.
    okay I'll try to find another auxilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXE file structure

Filesystem Structure

Introduction Maltego